Thursday 30 July 2009

Inbox






I received this email from my daughter today. (Carolyn and the wife are in South Africa at the moment visiting with "The Hun." It's a playful term of endearment for the mother-in-law)



dear dad

today i woke up and bella ran up to me and keept on jumping on me. after a few minutes i heard mona say "whadda doing ". and mona laughs sometimes. iam really enjoying it here. nothing much is going on right now so ill stop there. anyway i miss you alot. xxxx ps iam watching out for you that means iam awalys praying for you so dont wrorry. accutaly i should tell myself to stop wrorrying . love you so much love carolyn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Thanks for the message monkey-nut. Please keep 'em coming.

Lots of love

Dad


Ed's note: Bella is the name of the dog. No, not the mother-in-law. That's just nasty. Bella really is Attila's pet pooch. Mona is the African Grey parrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment